The Tyler Innovation Pipeline offers a wide range of services and features.
We have a large selection of tools and equipement that are available to use once you become a member, such as:
- 3 x PolyPrinter 3D Printers
- Printing volume of up to 9” x 9” x 9”.
- Accepts ABS, PLA, Nylon, and NinjaFlex filaments.
- Epilog Mini Laser Cutter
- Large engraving surface of 24” x 12” x 5.5”.
- Able to engrave scanned photos, logos, bitmaps, text, and AutoCad files. Basically, if you can print it, you can engrave it.
- ShopBot CNC Router
- Large cutting area of 98” x 48” x 6”.
- Can be used to shape materials such as wood, soft metals, plastics, acrylic, etc.
- Roland Desktop Mill
- Can mill a broad range of materials including modeling wax, chemical wood, foam, acrylic, poly acetate, ABS, and PC board.
- Embroidery Machine – Brother Entrepreneur Pro X
- Powerful 10-needle embroidery machine. Fully automated with touch screen controls and navigation. Built in USB ports and computer connectivity.
- Embroidery area of up to 14” by 8”.
- Sound and Video Recording Studios
- Equipped with state-of-the-art hardware and software necessary to produce professional quality recordings.
- Dremel Tools and Accessories
- 5 x Powerful Apple MAC Desktop Computers
- Screen Printing, Electrical Soldering, Heat Press, and much, much more!
For details about our pricing options, visit our pricing page.